View Single Post
Trippin2.0
Legendary

Member Since May 2010
600 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 26, 2016 at 06:43 AM

Sounds like what happens to me with my BPD, emotional regulation (a DBT module) has helped me immensely.

My BP is not affected by my environment or people unless the circumstances are extreme (BP = allergic to stress) and or I'm already on the verge of a cycle change or an episode.

My sense of self (or complete lack thereof) and the view of my life is largely affected by my BPD too, although my BP can definitely affect it when deathly depressed or extremely hypo.

Also I only ultradian cycled when I quit my meds cold turkey and even then the cycles were completely untriggered, random as all hell, which actually just makes it worse because there is NOTHING you can do when you wake up suicidal except wait it out and be happy when the hypo kicks in lunch time.

So in essence, yes I do relate to you, but not so much from a BP standpoint, but more from a BPD one, although I am in no means trying to dx you.

DXD BP1, BPD & OCPD

"The best way to make it through with hearts and wrists in tact, is to realise, two out of three aint bad" FOB...
Trippin2.0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
kkrrhh

Thanks for this!
kkrrhh