The Dopamine Flux

Member Since Jun 2010
867 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 01, 2016 at 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erti View Post
It's hard for someone to pull away from an abusive relationship. My sisters ex boyfriend (my nieces dad) use to beat her and she wouldn't come around us because of the bruises she had on her face and body. He was the one that also introduced her to drugs and she struggles with a drug problem she doesn't think she haves. Since they have a child together my niece is effected by it. She witness her daddy beat her mommy and gets nightmares from it. It took her a while to leave him because she had loved him. It will hurt you more staying with him than leaving him. It'll get worse. At least you don't have a child in the mix but it's worrisome.

We can only do so much. We can listen, hear you out, and give you advice but there's no magic way to get rid of it all. You got to take the steps and do what you gotta do to live a healthy and happy life. I'm not judging you and your family shouldn't either. We're all human. I respect you as a human being. You have good qualities too. You're not hopeless and I know you're just trying to find a way to survive it all.

Do you feel you have a drinking problem? Ever thought about talking to someone about it. I know substance abuse is hard to deal with mentally and physically. I remember you saying both your parents suffer from Alcoholism. Do you think they'll judge you if you told them about it?

i actually met with the clinic director about my alcohol issues and he didnt see it as an addiction so much but rather something i could get more support with at outside groups. i fear it is somewhat of an addiction though. it really helps to numb myself from pain.

i feel like i have a problem. of course. but clinical or even addiction. im not sure. im just at odds with this whole "addiction" thing.

my mom and dad and sister. basically my whole family, told me to just stop. which isnt easy. everytime i go to buy gas i cant help but go in to get wine. (which is my alcohol of choice).

as for this guy. idk what im gonna do. i really dont.

what scared me was when he broke up with ME. but then i was i guess pushing to get back with him and he said "i know where you live...". so i was really afraid. so far things have been ok. but i just feel extremely used in this relationship. he ate a lot of my food (i fed him because he said he was hungry) at my house. then he wants candy. wants me to take him places (he has no car). want to have whole bottles of my vape juice (which i pay 18 dollars per bottle for). i told him im sick of it. he really wont take no for an answer and is a bit controlling. he told me himself in his own words he was "possessive". which i fear a bit.

The Dopamine Flux
www.thedopamineflux.com

Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/MozePrayIII

Hugs from:
12AM, Erti, Takeshi