View Single Post
healingme4me
Perpetually Pondering
Community Liaison

healingme4me Needs a little reading lamp.

10 yr Member
4,168 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 04, 2016 at 01:05 AM

I'm about 10 days early on this, but in trying to fall asleep after an eventful evening, I thought about where I was 26 years ago.
Nashville, TN.
I hadn't seen fireworks in my city of residence and where I moved to, to live with my mom. Where I graduated from high school and returned briefly after college, then again before marriage until 10 months after giving birth to my oldest.
I've been back here for over 2 years and tonight worked out into seeing fireworks here. Which is how I came to recall that I was in Nashville, 26 years ago.

As I move past my 25 years of recovering, I realize, life does seem to kick me straight in the ribcage quite often, but I'm a fighter. I was a kid, then. Does it get better than crouching down in a shower stall in St. Louis? Do birds chirp as the sun rises?

My gmail presented a tumbler email. It's my 3 year anniversary of my cancer scare. It's it good to be alive? You bet'cha!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160703_214916.jpg (71.8 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by healingme4me; Jul 04, 2016 at 01:06 AM.. Reason: photo....home and work...can't ask for more
healingme4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote