Thread: Roll call 80
View Single Post
Angelique67
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2014
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 04, 2016 at 09:07 PM

I'm enjoying the sound of neighborhood fire works. In the past, my poor cat used to be so afraid of this holiday. She'd run under the bed and not come back out.

I forgot what I wanted to post about. Oh, about this holiday. I'd be enjoying it much more if I didn't have to go anywhere this week. But I should be more cheered up about it because with my friend here I think we can go over to the local DMV after my clinic appointments and get my drivers license renewal started. Then I just have to get current lenses.

The problem is there have been so many zillions of new regulations clogging the works it probably is not easy at all to get it done quickly. I guess though that I'll have to remember to bring some mail and my birth certificate. I hope it's going to be OK. They might insist on my having the right vision lenses before I renew and then I'll be in more trouble.

I can't have so many stupid things like that to get through, in person. I think it can be done via the snail mail, but not online.

And I'm scared of SSDI letters to assess my health and renew/review my SSDI. The hospital sunk me and kicked me by writing a much milder diagnosis of me. I wonder what they had against me.

Hugs from:
Atypical_Disaster, Erti, Takeshi

Thanks for this!
Atypical_Disaster, Takeshi