View Single Post
Takeshi
Account Suspended

Member Since Nov 2014
2,544 hugs
given
Default Jul 08, 2016 at 07:49 PM

How long has it been? Not even a week!

We'd wanna take every and all things into consideration, such as someone's mental conditions, some members may not even aware of where they are posting, what they are responding to, all things considered, things look alright to me though.

One's morality, the sanity, the self, all of these could be anything and anywhere and we won't be able to see them from our end. What do we believe? Who are we talking to? In all honesty, I used to get confused a lot, I'm not going into any details on that.

Is trolling still a thing? They have a mental problem so they could be here, recovering. Bad apples are everywhere in our lives, we do our best to help and support, the number 6 don't help, it sounds arbitrary. One would say it is not evidence based, where is the data to support your claim?

Life's not fair, this upset me and that statement almost killed me inside, these members concerns are not important at all, 'cuz you know what? While we are thinking this topic, the helpful rainyday107's topic, an evil mastermind cat is plotting to kill us all, or just studying us, humans.

Last edited by Takeshi; Jul 08, 2016 at 07:55 PM.. Reason: umm....I believe the joke's working...somewhere in there.
Takeshi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
nonightowl