Thread: Is it wrong?
View Single Post
highnrg1

Member Since Jun 2016
8 hugs
given
Default Jul 09, 2016 at 01:30 PM

I am a 50 year old divorced female that is going through a time of feeling extremely hyper sexual lately.

I have posted on here a few times and have gotten some good advice to help me consider what I might want to do with this, while still remaining safe and I really appreciate that.

However, lately, I have been reflecting back on my very promiscuous days of high school and college (and basically my entire sexual history) and I am dreaming about many of these encounters frequently. I feel like I REALLY want to share the details of these experiences but I am not sure if that's wrong. My motivation to share these details (at this point) would be very selfish, because I don't feel like sharing them with any of my women friends and I could never share them with young men or married men, so I think that maybe by wishing to share them only with single guys in a certain age range, that I am looking to share my arousal with someone else (anonymously and safely) and I just don't know if that's right.

Also, I know I will not share this info. with my psychiatrist (who I see to have my meds dispensed only and he does not provide therapeutic counseling or services such as this) and I do not want to get a referral to another therapist, because I just feel like I'm not at a point where I am in need of therapy because I am not acting on any of this (plus, I pretty much know what a therapist would tell me and I don't necessarily want to be psychoanalyzed at this stage of the game).

I would appreciate any advice and suggestions (minus psychoanalysis if at all possible, please). Thanks.
highnrg1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks