View Single Post
Anonymous81711

Default Oct 04, 2007 at 02:56 PM

Hi everyone, Guess its about time for an update.

Well, heres whats been going on. My nausea has gone away in the last three weeks or so (YAY FINALLY). I can now eat like a normal human being.

I was on the verge of firing my doctor the other day, because I had bloodwork done two months ago(pregnancy serum test) and he hadn't called me in for results or for referral to a prenatal doctor. Well as it turns out, they lost my bloodwork! So thats why he hasnt called. But now, I am leaving to go to my hometown for three weeks on saturday, and wouldn't you know it the doctor finally called me to schedule an appointment yesterday.. when I don't have the time! I plan to go to my old doctor in my hometown and have him do the initial workup.

BUT I am really really concerned because I am at 15 weeks now, and I don't have a belly bump AT ALL. I can't palpitate my belly and feel anything, besides my usual fat. I haven't felt movement, I haven't really felt anything to be honest.

I am so worried that something might have happened to the baby. For that reason I went to the nearest clinic to me the other day, a walk in clinic, because i have no way of getting to my reg doc right now(its farther away). Well, i waited two hours and she refused to treat me because I already had a doctor! boy was I not a happy camper. She talked to me for five minutes, felt my belly, and told me I was probably fine but that she could not do any prenatal care since I already had a doctor. Well, gee, thanks for the confidence booster.

The other thing is I may not know what exactly I am feeling for, and I am a big girl too. Im 5'9" and i weigh in around 220 pounds.

Am i freaking out about nothing? Is this normal? I thought some of you women might know.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote