View Single Post
Lost_in_the_woods
Grand Poohbah
Community Liaison

Member Since Dec 2013
2,917 hugs
given
Default Jul 13, 2016 at 07:16 PM

1. If the internet has proven anything to be true it's that ppl NEVER get bored with cat shenanigans!! (LOL )
2. It's all about finding ur target audience....what may be a flop with one group...might be a big hit with another.
3. Keep it broad.... if you open up a broad discussion (ex. All things cats...as opposed to calico cats) you are more likely for people to chime in with their thoughts and then the topic can take its own path and periodically you will get someone who posts something novel or random that might reignite when last path goes dead.
4. IDK, why exactly ppl find repetition annoying... we are all creatures of habit in someway and we all have our own repetitive daily rituals and quirks. So I don't think ppl find their own repetition to be annoying just are intolerant of others or the opposite may be true...that ppl are annoyed by their own repetition and therefore lash out at others. Jung stated that the majority of behaviours that ppl blame/shame others for are the things we hate most about ourselves but refuse to own (shadow selves)

"The woods are lovely, dark, and deep
But I have promises to keep
And miles to go before I sleep
And miles to go before I sleep"
Lost_in_the_woods is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Out There, Takeshi