Magnate

Member Since Jun 2014
2,704 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 29, 2016 at 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterbear View Post
Oh Guilloche, your T is out there, for sure. Best wishes to you and thinking of you.
Thank you so much Waterbear. I just... ugh. I wish my T hadn't set the expectation that there'd be a lot of responses. I was worried that this would happen!

And, I feel like he's dropped me now. We didn't set up another session. I told him that I had had a rough year and was struggling, and... it just feels a bit like there's nowhere for me to go now.

I think I need to call the back-up T that we talked about. But, I was really hoping that my T would call in advance and make sure she was up to seeing me, accepting new clients, and could give her enough of a history to help her get started with me (without the checklist). But I don't think that's going to happen.

I don't even know if she'd be a good match for me, but I guess I can't know until I meet her.

Ugh, I'm exhausted... and my AC is creating a bad smell. I turned it off, but now it's too hot. And, I called the AC people SIX WEEKS AGO and haven't gotten a response.

I don't get why things are so hard? These don't seem like they should be the difficult things in life... you know?

Thanks.
guilloche is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
awkwardlyyours, kecanoe, skeksi, Waterbear