View Single Post
peejcrafter

Member Since Feb 2007
1 hugs
given
Ooo Aug 04, 2016 at 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_J View Post
PAS is very real, and as bad as it is on the effected parent, it is SO much worse on the child in the long run.

My ex started a systematic program of alienate my daughter from me a year before the word divorce was ever mentioned. It was part of her very well extensive plan to screw me over in every possible way, I mean who plans a divorce in secret for over a year?

Thanks peejcrafter for bringing up this important subject, and I am SO sorry you are having to go through this.
Dear Mike,
My husband prepared affidavits, and other documents with false information and lying parents 3 years before divorce was mentioned. He spent a lot of his parents money and had 2 lawyers! My lawyer took one look at the document and gave me that information. He said it had to have taken 3 years to put all of it together. In the meantime he was seeing his girlfriend! They even took my daughters to a block party while I was at work on a Saturday. He was drunk when they finally arrived home. Damn drunk driver with my kids in it. The daughters had a gift each from his girlfriend, who they called their friend.