View Single Post
starryprince

Member Since Mar 2015
288 hugs
given
Default Aug 11, 2016 at 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezyks View Post
Hello starryprince: The Skeezyks sends his best wishes with the hope that you will begin feeling better soon.
Thanks a lot Skeezyks! I really appreciate the wishes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzybear View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeless2015 View Post
Hugs we understand how your feeling...know your not alone...keep posting if it helps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Thanks a lot! I always feel like I'm whining or being a bother when I post, so this validation was nice to hear!! -hugs-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeplyhurt77 View Post
I'm currently on the same boat as you! I have no joy,drive and nothing seems to get me out of this feeling. Having just lost my boyfriend due to my self hate and unwillingness to change my outlook on life. I am alone and miserable. Things seem to be getting worse. Glad you are going to the doctor as I am also on Thursday. I need a med. Change or something, I can't handle this sadness
I hope your visit to the doctor was okay! I really hope you feel better soon. Definitely post on this forum. The people are very nice, and you can see. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fharraige View Post
It's hard when you come back from therapy, or whatever, and return to the same old stuff. It can make it really depressing, I know. Hugs
Very hard! I don't have too many friends either. The one friend who I hang out with a lot is moving and, while I am so happy for her, I will miss her dearly. It's pretty tough, when it feels like things won't change.
starryprince is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote