Legendary

Member Since Mar 2009
9,983 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 11, 2016 at 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterbear View Post
Oh Rainbow, I do feel for you, I really do, and I can't imagine what you are going through. Can you try not to question it and just let it be. Your T is what she is and your relationship is there, as it is. The more you question what she meant by that statement or whether you have a secure attachment or not just gets you feeling worse. It doesn't change the situation. Your T is not ousbinbg you out of the door, I am sure of it. She may be just letting you know you have options, but whatever, it doesn't really change anything for now at least.

I only say this because when my T and I were discussing the child v adult v good enough mother we went round and round in circles until I decided that whatever we both thought or felt on that it didn't change what we did have and how we were working, it was all fairly immaterial. As soon as I realised that I found I could let it go and just revel in the relationship as it was.

I hope that helps in some way. Hugs to you.
It does help. I have to cut down on PC as well as my T. Maybe I should just send PMs. I don't know. I'm physically exhausted, supposed to go on a trip Monday, and don't know what's wrong. I'm going to try to take a nap. I want support but can't stand the criticism. I have to figure out a compromise like no threads, just posts. Except I'm not emailing my T. I agree with T it's bad for me. Journaling is lonely! I'm sorry I'm so pathetic. I know everyone here is trying to help me like T is.
rainbow8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous37917, atisketatasket, CentralPark, LonesomeTonight, Out There, ruh roh, taylor43