View Single Post
Lonlin3zz

Member Since Jun 2015
666 hugs
given
Default Aug 13, 2016 at 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woundedsoul View Post
I'm not officially diagnosed with BPD either, but according to the online quizzes, I don't think I could be more positive for this diagnosis. It totally fits me. I am super sensitive about what people say and think about me. If they don't call or text me back, or show up for something that we had planned, I take it very personally. I've always seem to have friends that end up blowing me off, really good friends, without any explanations, and I obsess over what the reason is forever. I always wonder if it's something that I did, and can I fix it? Is it just me that people just don't like me and that's why this always happens to me. When I'm around a group of people, if there are a couple of people talking about laughing with each other, I automatically start thinking that they must be talking about me. I know that I'm thinking like I'm completely insane, but my brain won't stop. I moved around a lot when I was young, and I was always the new kid, and it was difficult especially after being picked on the first half part of my life where I grew up for being overweight. So even though I lost the weight, I still always felt fat and unattractive (even now I still struggle with these insecurities), but all I really wanted my whole life was a close group of friends. I still don't have that, since we're a military family, we don't stay in one place forever, and where we are right now my family hasn't really loved. So I completely understand what you're going through. It's just something we have to deal with.
I have been in your shoes, I'm still struggling and learning to raise myself out of the sea.