View Single Post
SarahSweden
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2014
219 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Question Aug 16, 2016 at 03:18 PM

Iīve now seen my new T for about six months and I feel our relationship has improved and I also feel therapy is a good place to discuss my problems and to get perspective on them.

I also feel psychodynamic therapy is the right kind of therapy for me and Iīve also come to like my T more.

So far, so good. But I still feel very stuck in life and some of my problems are of a kind that wonīt be solved regardless of which T I meet. One such problem is that Iīve choosen the wrong education and I wonīt get any more funding for studying. I canīt think of working within the field I studied and I canīt cope with having a job just to have an income.

By that I feel nothing is ever going to change within areas in life that are really important to me. I have worked and tried different jobs within the field I studied and that was one of the reasons I got depressed and got low self esteem and feeling more and more hopelessness.

Does someone in here felt therapy helped you moving forward in life, to make bigger changes, finding new ways and so on?
SarahSweden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, speckofdust, Yours_Truly