View Single Post
LucyD
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2015
1,667 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 17, 2016 at 07:25 PM

My bird was very sick and I had to take him to the Vet this morning. Vet gave him a shot and meds for 2 weeks. He is singing again!! Whew! I was so worried about the little guy. Then I got a call this morning from the place I got my car repaired at last week. They had a monthly drawing and put the customers names in something and I was one of the winners of a 40 inch flat screen tv!! So I picked that up today. It's still in my trunk. I have to find someone to help me install it and get my old very heavy tv out of here. This day has not been so bad after all. My baby birdie is doing better but I am still looking out for him as he has to be on meds for 2 weeks yet. He lost some weight and that's not good for a little keet. Hopefully he will gain his weight back and be okay.

I ate BK today. Tomorrow I'm going back to my own cooking. I don't do as well when I eat fast food but I guess I had to learn that lesson again. lol.

Medications: Risperidone-1 mg.daily, Propranolol-20 mg. daily, Gabapentin-600 mg daily, Melatonin-3 mg. at bedtime, Nicotine Lozenges-2 mg., Vape Liquid-3 mg., One A Day Vitamins,

Hugs from:
eskielover