View Single Post
Anonymous48690

Default Aug 17, 2016 at 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedbyself View Post
Sorry, i vanished for a while (a slump that keeps me away from sites)........... Well, after several talks with my t about how things are in me, he said it sounded like DID and went on to explain why it happens and what it means. I felt wrong asking so many questions in here when that wasn't my official diagnosis but now.......

Still trying to understand so many things. I was wondering if everyone's alters have am age feeling about them. I often feel "No age at all" and i kinda busy go on what icall autopilot... but then there are times like right now where I feel completely different then I did just hours ago and want to cry, give up on everything, full of conscious and overwhelming self hate asks more, but unlike the times I feel different and a different age, this time I still feel no age but so really different.

Do you all have switches that don't involve feeling age change?
I never feel my age. The body is like 48 and I'm not even 30 yet. I feel 30, but we are more than half dead?

Our Others are of all ages. Only the workers feel closer to it because our life has been about work, so they have been out the most till now.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote