View Single Post
Anonymous37832

Default Aug 20, 2016 at 03:17 AM

(((Onward2wards))))

Thank you for your post. My own T blamed me...I can't go into all the terrible details but he hurt me more than anyone in my life and I have been hurt plenty. I don't understand why because I thought a T was supposed to help and I never believed in a million years he would hurt me. Well I had a wake up call there.

What I really wanted to say is I don't know how anyone could ever blame me for being sad. I never asked anyone for anything.....except maybe I asked a T.

I think all of us at one time or another ask "what could I have done to avoid....." If I could have avoided my abusing T, I would have - had I known what he was doing.

I'm thankful you wrote ["It implies that nobody who is doing wrong has to change, or maybe change is not possible, therefore only you have to change, to accomodate their bad behaviors!!! That strikes me as very wrong. What about holding abusive people accountable? What about doing something to move society and individuals toward a better level of behavior?"] This is powerful. I believed, and I guess still do, that I am the one who has to learn how to deal with the' abusers. I think I choose to lock myself off of society because there are too many abusers and people who "protect abusers and make excuses for them". It's like they will have their way and I will lose over and over again. That is the reality.

I cannot overcome the prejudice in my life. Too many people support it. I didn't realize how many until my T brought all the miserable people out into the open, including himself! I was put in an awful situation by a cruel T and cohorts who are just as bad as he is. I can't handle it and I don't care what label he wants to put on it. My T is not the judge over my life. He has no idea... he's absolutely clueless.....to my disgust and utter sorrow.

I'm not saying anything of value here, just ranting but I want to thank Onward2wards for writing this very thoughtful post.

(((Onward2wards))))
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Onward2wards, Yours_Truly