View Single Post
wrigh430

Member Since Apr 2015
5 hugs
given
Default Aug 22, 2016 at 02:19 AM

I have a therpist. He says I should move because I embody everything this community hates. I have two degrees, which makes me an 'elitist liberal', I'm not christian, I'm bisexual, and divorced. Basically they see me as satan-incarnate. But I can't afford to move, so I'm stuck.

He said he's seen this once before in the 1980's. A woman in town was accused of being a witch. Back in the 80's the sherrif was even called out and she was dragged into the prosecuting atty's office and told witchcraft was illegal in this county. He was seeing her because she suffered depression & lonliness. Basically she was shunned by the town.

She died quite a few years back, so I guess they need a new witch, but its 2016 so no visits from the sheriff for me. Everytime I start to make a friend their church will threaten them.

That's why Steve only txt me in the middle of the night. He's retired & dosn't want cut off from the community if he gets caught txting me during the day. Its why we mail stuff rather than meet to exchange chapters too.
wrigh430 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady, unaluna