View Single Post
MysterySeeker

Member Since Apr 2016
Default Sep 02, 2016 at 12:48 PM

I learned a lot about women and my mistakes with women by finding good dating coaches. A good one on Youtube is Corey Wayne. Dating and relationships takes skills that a lot of people don't really have naturally, especially people who have trouble maintaining relationships to begin with. You are over-analyzing her/it wayy too much! That will never work well for you in relationships. You will just spend a lot of time torturing your own mind and not being focused on empowering yourself.

Always the very best advice, end of story: It's over: move on.

Your post is way too long for me to go thru it, but I'll tell you this.. many men make the mistake of thinking once they have established some sort of connection with a woman (thru sex, talking, bonding..etc), that she's always going to feel that way for you.. and that's not reality. Women can get flaky for a variety of reasons, another man in the picture, ex still floating around, something you did, mental illness, hormonal issues...etc. I mean no disrespect to women, this is just how it is.

Every man here who has had some sort of romantic affairs with women knows that frustration of, "What the hell happened? She was totally into me.. and now she's ice cold!", and then you get 'hurt' thinking she is playing some sort of game.

Anyway, once that initial honeymoon period is over at the start of a new relationship, if you aren't still courting her, she might fall out of attraction. You may have displayed weak, submissive behavior that slowly added up in the back of her mind and made her lose attraction. I didn't read your whole post, but I what little I read gave me the impression you smothered her and she lost attraction for you. The 'why' is important. Figure it out, so you don't make those mistakes again.

Guys get complacent once they feel they 'got her', and they fall away from the guy who attracted her to begin with and get lazy and she gets turned off. Or worse, they give themselves so completely to the woman that the challenge and mystery is gone. Constantly kissing a woman's *** for any reason is weak behavior.. I don't care how long you've been married. Many men find themselves at this standstill at this point in their relationships, and so their relationships generally don't last long and they can't ever figure out why. It almost always comes down to neediness, clingyness, insecurity.

Most women want a man.. not a man-boy who is a devoted puppy, and there are a lot of man-boys these days for a variety of reasons. That nice guy ***** has never worked, never will. It's time to forget the good/bad guy paradigm, and just be a guy who is worth as much as any other human being and never let anyone take you out of your center.

My tip to you: Walk away, never look back, never think back to her (and if you do, correct yourself and stay focused), stay focused on your life and your purpose(s). There's a lot to learn here, but many never really learn their lessons because they don't take it seriously enough to work on their relationship skills, and they just make the same mistakes in relationships over and over. Don't be that person. Learn, get better, value the chance you had to work on your skills.

Pro-tip: Walking away and meaning it is the most powerful lesson I ever learned in relationships. No matter what, you always have the option of taking your power back instead of constantly giving it away. But you have to mean it.. that's the part a lot of people have trouble with.

Good luck!
MysterySeeker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote