View Single Post
fijiisland

Member Since Sep 2015
14 hugs
given
Default Sep 05, 2016 at 03:14 PM

It was 40 years ago when it started. I still suffer. I only remember the bad. Being yelled at by teachers because I made them look bad when I didn't answer. I don't remember fully the story but I remember being yelled at by one teacher in front of whole class. And I still remember it and I feel sick when I think of it!

Then I remember another teacher yelling at me (actually going to the guidance counselor that I had to meet with all the time because of this) It had something to do with her looking bad when I didn't answer. Ever since then when I think of those teachers I feel sick to my stomach. IT STILL AFFECTS ME!

there were people that were nice to me. The ones being mean just make it harder for me to even talk. I finally started talking in the 6th grade but only when I absolutely had to. In fact in the 7th grade or maybe even 8th I didn't even do the oral book report at all. I just got an F. I would rather take an F than stand up and talk. I think I got yelled at for that too!!!

I remember having a psychologist come to the house and he yelled at me too. He tryed talking to me and I ignored him. So my father yelled at me. then he yelled at me. I went to his office a few times. But I don't remember too much about it. All I know is I hated it!!!!

My parents screwed me up big time! I still suffer, still do everything wrong, get myself in messed up situations, make friends with crazy people, have problems at work- getting yelled at for SAME THINGS- not talking!!!

I hate being this way and whenever someone talks about me like this I just want to die!!
I want to get revenge on the teachers!

Hugs from:
Hope 51, Skeezyks