Grand Member

Member Since Feb 2014
7 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 09, 2016 at 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomama View Post
Hmm, healthy boundaries, we can't judge what's healthy or unhealthy for another person, boundaries are a person's values and only they get to decide what they are and when they've been crossed. Its an inside job.

For example, passive aggressive posting is bad boundaries, unless passive aggressive behavior is ok with you, and then you need to find other people who are ok with passive aggressive posting.
we can see that a healthy boundaries has been established by the results. Again being judgmental is not what is being discussed here. A person could use a boundary to cover being passive aggressive. Passive aggressive? sure that is a possibility. As a side I have seen passive aggressive posts on PC, but I have not seen passive aggressive posts being covered with boundaries.

I am not sure what you are referencing when you say "you". If I had an issue personally with someone I would address it directly as that would be one of my values. Passive Aggressive behavior, like Splitting for example, is not conducive to a healthy interpersonal relationship

Getting back to the topic at hand. IMO there are many options when faced with a person who uses the cover of a boundary to mask PD symptoms. I have listed a few above and will post a few articles about this issue which I found helpful when faced with this issue.

Last edited by snarkydaddy; Sep 09, 2016 at 01:00 PM..

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Atypical_Disaster, MickeyCheeky