Wander
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
2,611 hugs
given
Default Sep 15, 2016 at 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eden1515 View Post
the case worker will come to my house as well like my house it is scary and weird and everyone keeps saying this will be good for me and to be really honest and open but i feel like this is dangerous and bad and i dont know. i feel like i am about to cry. do people really truly think i am sick? like everyone keeps saying that sort of thing but like idk i just dont feel like any of the things i have been dealing with are weird like it all feels normal to me.
Eden, from my point of view you have been very unwell and are still unwell to a lesser extent now. The meds do seem to have helped you and things may get clearer for you if you keep taking them as prescribed and be honest and open with your treatment team. It may take some time for you to get a decent perspective on all that has been happening. You have been through so much.

I really hope the transition from hospital to home goes smoothly and safely. Do you have any friends or family who are supportive right now? We are here for you so keep posting. Take care.

"Phew! For a minute there I lost myself."

'Karma Police' by Radiohead
Wander is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi