View Single Post
amandalouise
Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
888 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 15, 2016 at 10:21 AM

whats the hardest part ? Ummm lets see, I think for me the hardest part is leaving work at work. on a stressful day I tend to mull over / re think and bring my work home with me in my mind. Sometimes my work can overflow into areas that it shouldnt. (which is one of the reasons I have chosen to use this sites moderation. I really appreciate the time and energy that the moderators take with my posts and highly value their feedback, especially when I dont notice my posts are becoming too clinical this or that day.)

with my own therapist the hardest thing for her is not knowing how to help someone and terminating with them. sometimes she gets a client who she's not sure how to help because they are pushing all options away. at some point it turns into either the client has started letting her in or its time to terminate because nothing is getting done, nothing is progressing and nothing she can do to help. you cant force someone to accept your help all you can do is offer the help and see if they take you up on it.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote