View Single Post
Lonlin3zz

Member Since Jun 2015
666 hugs
given
Default Sep 28, 2016 at 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingontheinside View Post
Hi pastel. Thanks for your post. I wish I had someone to look after me too but at the same time wish i was more independent
I'm not in the spot to comfort you and talk you out of this mood.

Whatever I can offer to you my advice is, each of us has crashed hard and rise up higher than any normal person out there. When life is treating you good, anticipate a crash thats gonna happen, and think of what you can do to endure it before it gets better again.

I was at one of my lowest point in my life when I transitioned from my study phase to intern phase. I don't know what life decided to give me, I just found myself stumbled across this forum during work, and listened to advice on coping. Shortly after, I came to hear about this spiritual master, Eckhart Tolle, which led me towards understanding my mind and making myself pay attention at my present moment.

What I learnt, is that whenever I observed and paid attention to my thoughts, they are unable to wander aimlessly and further accelerate my mood for the worse.

I can introduce 2 of his books, "A new Earth" and " Power of Now "

I have confidence you will live thru this torment, and to tell the tales, so that in the future you will be able to coax others whom are in the same situation you are in.

Thanks for this!
cryingontheinside