View Single Post
muchluv

Member Since Oct 2016
1 hugs
given
Default Oct 05, 2016 at 07:40 AM

I have had major depression for 11 years,i have tried many things and medications,have been on wellbutrin for 30 days feel nothing,things ive tried,journaling,proper sleep,eating right,prayer,bible reading,therapy group and individual,excercise,positive affirmations,self help books,learning and depression research,breathing techniques,meditation,medications,music therapy,aromatherapy and I feel as miserable as I did 11 years ago,i literally lay in bed 19 hours every 24 at least,totally motionless unable to do anything but felling like my head is about to explode,no desire for anything,just moving to go to bathroom or eat is it feels more than I can take even the slightest hope of recovery or any form of resiliency,enthusiasm has been completely and utterly destroyed and the devastation is very thourough as it has been eroding me year after year for over a decade now,i could write forever explaining in detail the pain,suffering,despair,anguish etc of my disease without every having any awareness of anything positive,loving,joyous etc,and this utter suffering is how I feel 24 hours a day 365 days for 11 years,
robert
muchluv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
anon12516, calibreeze22, LucyG, MickeyCheeky