View Single Post
KAddict

Member Since Jul 2016
Default Oct 06, 2016 at 12:27 AM

I'm getting really fed up with feeling so useless all the time. I wonder why I even bother? I feel like there's no point in trying.....it's not like it makes a difference anyway. I went from being the smart one that knew at the very least I had good book skills, to now feeling stupid and pointless all the time. My head just won't do what I want it to. I think 8,000 things at once and it all gets jumbled up in my brain and ends up making me sound like a complete fool. My only friend no longer trusts me to be able to do much of anything, but I don't really trust me either. I can't blame her. Half the time I can't' even say a full sentence correctly, since by the time I'm saying it my head has moved on to a different topic. I get too anxious to do anything else that I should be able to do. I don't see how I have any worth at the moment. I'm not contributing anything to the world, just existing day by day without any purpose.
KAddict is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, lindammarie, MtnTime2896, Skeezyks, TaintedLove, unhappydaze, Yours_Truly