View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Oct 06, 2016 at 03:39 PM

Hello KAddict: I'm sorry you are feeling so low. I have often felt the way you do. So I can relate. I was struck by your statement that you can't even complete a full sentence correctly since by the time you're saying it your head has already moved on.

I'm an older person. But many years ago now, when I was in college, I recall (rather vaguely at this point) that I was in a class where there was supposed to be a lot of discussion. At the end of the session we went around the circle & each student was supposed to say something about how s/he thought the class had gone... or something like that. Anyway, I guess I had not said much during the course of the class & I guess the teacher must have asked me why. I recall that I said something to the effect that I didn't like to talk because before I could complete a sentence I would have already thought of several reason why what I was going to say was not correct... or not accurate... I remember she gave me a funny look! (Afterward I was sorry I said it.)

I know how difficult it can be when you feel so unable to accomplish the things you want to accomplish. That has been kind-of the story of my life. So I send warm hugs your way with the hope that you will be able to find deep peace within.
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
lindammarie