View Single Post
Anonymous59125

Default Oct 12, 2016 at 03:27 PM

I'm not sure if I have them or not. I hear things that others cannot but I think I just have very good hearing and pick up on frequencies other people can't. For instance, for years I heard thumping music at night when I tried to sleep. I asked my husband and kids if they could hear it and they couldn't. You know when you pull up next to some person in your car who's playing loud rap music....and the thumping rattled your car and shakes your windows? It was like that....it would drive me NUTS....and nobody heard it...this went on for years. Then suddenly my husband could hear it also and we learned that people have music studios in the building behind our house. I have times where I hear faint talking and when I try to figure out what they are saying, my mind pieces bits of it together and I think I'm figuring it out but then it's gone and nothing makes sense. I might be hearing a neighbors radio, tv or perhaps them talking on the phone or something. People often say rude things to me and then claim they didn't say anything....I don't know what the truth is on that one.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
OctobersBlackRose, Sunflower123