View Single Post
OctobersBlackRose
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2012
4,797 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Trig Oct 12, 2016 at 05:32 PM

Mine use to be mostly muffled talking, kind of like a TV was.on or what you'd hear in a mall food court, I could only ever make out a few words at a time. But I'd go around my house in the middle of the night (usually the time I'd hear voice, and yes I was fully awake, couldn't sleep, wide awake), with my baseball bat and check and see where the voices were.coming from, and if there were any TVs on in the house which there weren't. I heard it in all rooms even the basement, and even when I stuck my head out of the window to see if it was coming from outside (it wasn't), told.my grandparents and my neighbor about it, and they thought I was just hearing my neighbors TV, but I wasn't. How.could I hear it with all the windows closed in the middle of winter? I was also highly delusional at the time too, this all lasted about 6 months to a year, so I was probably in a mild untreated psychosis.

I don't get command hallucinations often, but when I do they tell me to kill myself, and stuff like that.

Sorry this is so long winded, I just write a lot.

English

We are what we are

MDD w/psychotic features, BPD
OctobersBlackRose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous59125, Coffeee, Sunflower123