View Single Post
continuosly blue
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2011
55 hugs
given
Default Oct 15, 2016 at 08:14 AM

[QUOTE=Psychochick;5300812]Seriously. Yes, I know there are many people living much more difficult lives than I do, and I feel for them, but I truly feel that God has rejected me. [QUOTE]

I can empathize with how you feel , but not to the extremes that your going thru right now. I remember going thru a phase where I absolutely felt that I was abandoned by my God. The fact is , as I found out later on , that I was the one who abandoned God. He was with me at all times. Unfortunately we get into a frame of mind for many different reasons, that cut off our " line of communication " with Him because of a psychological short circuit. God is with everyone , whether we CHOSE to receive Him is our choice. A choice unfortunately we sometimes are unable to make. I believe that some people NEVER can get that line of communication open again. It's my belief that God needs our help to fight the battle against evil , which does exist. It's that evil that is putting you in the circumstances that your in right now . Try and survive long enough until His grace can touch your soul and pull you out of the situation your in. IMHO.

*Disclaimer * Anything I have posted is strictly my own personal opinion or experience , and is in no way, shape, or form
meant to portray a professional assesment of any kind.
CB
continuosly blue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote