View Single Post
Stuck1nhead

Member Since Aug 2016
Default Oct 19, 2016 at 09:52 PM

My brother is 25 and im 23, we've been living together all my life. Right now he and my dad share a place with me; everything is split three ways. Except for my older brother, he has to receive help because he has zero drive. Zero drive in anything actually. Doesn't use soap when bathing, can't wipe his bum properly, urinates all over the floor, doesn't do his own laundry, can't pay his third of the bills, can't even be bothered to call in a refill for his inhaler to the pharmacy two blocks away. Nothing, he can't even be bothered to look for a job. He has been working part time at a pizza joint for seven years and still only makes $8.00 an hour and my parents got him that job. They even filled out the application for him. It's pathetic, he's pathetic, worthless, waste of air, unneeded, nothing but a burden to my family. I haven't had a single positive thought about him in years. It's all bad, everyday I get agitated with lack of ambition in life and the obstacles he creates.

But I'm kind of envious though. Too be content with such a life must be nice. To rely on ones family with no guilt must be nice.

So im done with him. I wipe my hands clean of him. I feel no love toward him and haven't for years. What I thought was love was just my sense of obligation to family. But not anymore, he needs? No, A place to live? No, advice? No. Don't care what happens. I have been withholding my true feelings for years in hope that he would change. Now I just want to feel his face crunch under my fist.
Stuck1nhead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
fishin fool, Skeezyks, Yours_Truly