View Single Post
Angelique67
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2014
Default Oct 20, 2016 at 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apokolips View Post
I lose my damn mind every time I try to quit. I'll take my chances I'd rather die of cancer in 50 years over trying to pick a fight at the biker bar down the street. I still enjoy smoking but I so prefer vaping. Vaping isn't exactly cheaper for me either since I roll my own cigarettes I pay maybe $15 a carton if I make em myself here in New York. The taxes on Vape juice here are insane too so I tend to not buy juice in brick and mortar shops. My friend owns the local head/Vape shop and I pretty much get my mods at cost from him. Every so often he doesn't carry what I'm looking for like my conqueror. Actually need to go pay him a visit tomorrow I'm almost out of cotton. I'll stop on the way to the post office to pick up my juice.
That's what I did too, since the spring/summer of 2000. Rolling your own is much much cheaper. I would probably still smoke except I have COPD and I was lying awake gasping and wheezing all night, having panic attacks that I was near death.

I really didn't think vaping would help me quit smoking, until I tried it with a 20 watt battery and tanks I could fill and refill with lots of different flavors.
Angelique67 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote