View Single Post
anon12516

Default Nov 01, 2016 at 09:48 AM

I feel really good today because I actually got 6.5 hours of sleep last night despite no longer taking the 300 mg of Gabapentin that I had been taking in the evening. I also have cut back my 100 mg Bupropion twice a day dose to just taking it once a day. When I first started cutting it back, I had been getting pretty sad but I feel like either I have adjusted or just simply am no longer depressed at all! I don't know when I will stop the Bupropion, it gives me a nice buzz in the morning and I have a lot of pills left. Taking less may be helping with my sleep issues. I started taking the Lithium Orotate but decided to stop for now. I am having no suicidal thoughts! I went to my therapist yesterday and felt like there was nothing else to discuss. We ended up circling back to the things I discussed with her the first time I saw her in October 2015. Over the past year, my therapy has taken many paths, some of them ended up being dead ends. The things I discussed at first were the core issues. For a long time, I felt uncertain about it all. I really didn't feel that way in session yesterday. I hope I can continue to feel this centered. I've mostly felt broken since my April 2015 attempt. Whenever I socialized I felt different from others because of my secret. I haven't been feeling that way lately....
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, Coffeee

Thanks for this!
bizi