Grand Poohbah

Member Since Feb 2007
144 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 01, 2007 at 10:10 PM

Well i personally will always prefere men...BUT
i knwo 1 thing for sure

IT DOESN`T REALLY MATTER whom or what do you have sex with-sex doesn`t come form the object that is supposed to satisfy you but more from yourself.

that is why it IS possible to have homosexuals, that is why some people....i don`t know any 1 like that....who prefere anyials..
i KNOW that sometimes we say "this and that turns me on"

but i think that =IF you are hungry-you will eat ANYTHING..

and that is why in my oppinon sexual preferance is a sort of illusion..if it is possible to get it alone..that it is possible to get it with whoever whatever..

i had some dreams about girsl but tha never made me think about myself as a lessbian....

i "prefare" boys because this is what feels more natural for me, an di know maybe this is what sexual preferace all about but IT IS ALL IN OUR HEAD same like social status, like .."our live should be like this or like that"
EVERYTHING in our lives have a funciion-and our needs do keep us alive. sex is made to create new life. we all know that.

actually i wonder: girls are ready to have children in 13, th e physical ability is there BUT because our society is so complicated we need to learn more and more about life in order to "have a family" while the pure truth in my opionion is, that all a kid needs is LOVE. all that really exist....all that keeps the words connected...what is God....pure love, creation , GIViING.
Irine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote