View Single Post
Tigers72

Member Since Nov 2016
Default Nov 12, 2016 at 06:42 AM

It's not a culture issue. This is an issue of respect, morals and values. This is a case of a 15 year old not getting her way. There is no way a 15 year old teen girl should walk around a house in a towel if ANYONE feels their privacy is being invaded. My 13 year old son has no interest in seeing her in a towel. I guarantee if I walked around naked her mother would blow a gasket. I'm sure this girl has no interest in seeing me naked, so to say it's a culture issue doesn't make sense to me. Her mother agreed with me 100% on this until the daughter was told a third time she couldn't do it and wasn't getting her way. Finally, if this is a culture belief for them, why doesn't she walk around in a towel at her friends houses, or at school after gym class, or more importantly, at her Fathers house? If her friends and their families are important enough to show this respect to, where does this leave my son and I, the two guys her and her mother agreed they loved enough to spend the rest of their lives with as a family. This isn't a case of us being room mates. Finally, her own Biological Father come unglued when he found out about her doing this last night. He told her no daughter of his was walking around anywhere in that fashion, in front of any man, including him. The daughter is truly happy she's getting some new clothes out of this issue and is completely, 110% happy to accommodate our privacy with some new clothes to wear instead of the towel. It only took me $150.00 in new bathroom attire to get her to respect what I wanted my son and I to see in a house we are supposed to be living in as well.
Tigers72 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote