View Single Post
Crazygrl882

Member Since Jun 2014
Default Nov 18, 2016 at 11:52 PM

I have felt these feelings for a long time and no one really takes them seriously or has been able to help me. I just told my psychiatrist two weeks ago - I called - because I was feeling worse than usual. He didn't have any suggestions but said it sounded like anxiety and said that I should start seeing a therapist (I've been to therapy so many times.... Never helped).

I have this feeling like my body is lifting out of my body a lot of the time. It's a very strange feeling and it almost gives me a feeling of flying. Then I also get that feeling that my hands are very large and then I get thoughts of picking up something small and it makes me get a very disturbing feeling that disgusts me. I feel the feeling like my hands are swelling and expanding like balloons, just like Comfortably Numb, by Pink Floyd. I remember having this happen when I was a kid and had a really high fever. I think that was the first time and then now I have it now, as an adult. It's strange and I hate it.

Sometimes time just passes when I'm watching TV and I don't even know what happened because I'm lost in thought. I have obsessive thoughts and think of the same things over and over and obsess over them. I almost have racing thoughts I suppose, but not as bad now that I'm on meds.

I hate this out of body experience, has anyone else felt this or felt the swelling? I googled it and it said there is a such thing as Alice in Wonderland syndrome. What can cure this, has anyone cured theirs?

PTSD
Agoraphobia
Fibromyalgia
Crazygrl882 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote