View Single Post
BrownHat22

Member Since Nov 2016
155 hugs
given
Default Nov 21, 2016 at 12:52 AM

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to make this post because I know that there are a lot of people hurting in our community, a lot of new members in this sub-forum (myself included), and a lot of people holding on to hopes or trying to distract themselves long enough as they wait for help. So I thought I'd write some words of encouragement to help us get through these tough times.

First and foremost, do not let yourself or anyone else tell you that you aren't important. Each and every person has a purpose, and no matter how small it seems, the impact and the potential for good that you have on others is tremendous. Secondly do not underestimate what encouragement can do for others and the impact that it can have on their lives. By speaking hope into the lives of others, you can change their outlook and behavior for the better. So never think that you are worthless, because everyone has the potential to help. Lastly, there is always going to be another day, and with it comes another opportunity to improve. Whatever mistakes that you berate yourself for today, you have another opportunity tomorrow to fix, or to move on from. If you take away anything from this post, remember this: you are loved, you are important, your mistakes are not as bad as they seem, and tomorrow is not something to be feared, but to be valued as a new chance.

Hope this helps, see you tomorrow.
BrownHat22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous37901, Anonymous55397, browneyedgirl_, Fuzzybear, kkrrhh, MtnTime2896, Yours_Truly

Thanks for this!
browneyedgirl_, kkrrhh, MtnTime2896