View Single Post
slbest

Member Since Apr 2011
1 hugs
given
Default Nov 25, 2016 at 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zijax View Post
Sorry you're having a difficult time. Please know that you are not alone. I was dxed about 15 years ago and my bod is getting better but relationships are still hard for me and I can digress quickly over out of control emotional states. Also difficulty lately with identity issues. What do you find hard right now?
Thanks so much for your reply! It is comforting to know I am not alone especially when I feel so alone! The thing I find the hardest right now is the loneliness and hopelessness. I also feel like no one really understands what I am going through. My family is generally pretty supportive but burn out pretty easily when I talk about what I am feeling for too long, which I understand! But the thing about that is when the time of talking to them is over, I'm just back to myself in my head and feel like I cant escape.

Lately I feel like I have been on autopilot, basically just existing and not really being fully present in my life, so I guess I would say thats been another hard thing lately.

Last edited by slbest; Nov 26, 2016 at 12:02 AM.. Reason: wanted to add more
slbest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote