View Single Post
Anonymous59125

Default Dec 04, 2016 at 06:36 PM

The last time I was hospitalized I thought I was fine. I asked for a second opinion because the doctor evaluating me had evaluated my son on a 51/50 and I didn't agree with her about him so I said it was a conflict of interest and she committed me. They had another doctor and I could have been given a second opinion! I'm sobbing as I write this. My rights were violated. I told them I demanded they call the police on my behalf because a crime was being committed. I warned every nurse they were culpable in a crime because they were! I was thrown into a place that made me hallucinate so much worse. I'm agoraphobic, I rarely ever leave my home and only for short trips. I was sick and made so much sicker by my illegal detainment. I told my doctor when I got out, my regular PDOC that I planned to fight the 51/50 and felt it unlawful. He said, well, you can try but 3 doctors evaluated you and agreed so you wouldn't stand a stance. The other doctors saw me AFTER I'd been illegally committed and driven several hundred miles from home via ambulance, making it very hard for family to come see me and their facility made my delusions so much worse .....it caused literal damage to me. Having your rights taken away and being violated the way I was just was not called for. I was strapped to a gurney which is humiliating. Rolled in to talk to some person I didn't know like I was Hannibal Lector. It was appalling.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Nammu