View Single Post
Anonymous37891

Default Dec 10, 2016 at 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllHeart View Post
How long have you been seeing this t? How old is this t and how long has she been in practice? You mentioned she said you two are friends. Do you know what that means to her? Do you two have a friendship outside of therapy? Does she want one? Also, when you say she is making special arrangements for childcare during Christmas...was she planning to take a Christmas break but is now going to make arrangements to work to see only you?

It really sounds like this woman is inexperienced or mentally unbalanced. Or both. Bottom line - if you feel something is wrong, it is. Trust your instincts. Given what you've said I'd seek out another t. Given the above bolded statement, I'd actually consider running like hell from this t.
I have been seeing her since November 2016. I don't know how old she is or how long she has been in practice unfortunately. T was assigned by a local subsidised counselling service. She looks to be in her late 30s/early 40s from appearance.

Regarding the friends comment, I have absolutely no clue. No we definitely don't have a friendship outside therapy. I need to clarify the friends comment and Christmas leave, because to be honest I have no clue what is going on with her.

I've got therapy early next week with her. Should I cancel? Or should I speak to her about these things and get some clarification? I am not in a great place at the moment anyway without all this. I could contact the service provider on Monday and get some advice on how to proceed further? I am worried and really confused about all this.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight