View Single Post
leejosepho
Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2016
Default Dec 13, 2016 at 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmerAllein View Post
My friend and I call the unknown musician "Denny the Destroyer (of bowls)"

I had long forgotten about how my fear of being that musician used to keep me paralyzed in the stall until I was certain everyone else had left the room!

A friend of mine used to tell how he and his brothers were told they had to leave the dinner table and go into the bathroom before passing gas, but since the bathroom door was directly across the hall they could just back in a bit and still keep their faces in the dining room to help with the laughs.

A preacher once allegedly crossed some words and prayed everyone present be protected from the direy farts of the devil...

My wife and I now just share an occasional chuckle over our grandparent farts that seem to appear from nowhere while we are walking through the house.

Here is one that does not work well in print, but it was great when I heard it on the radio:
Quote:
There has been a lot of controversy and discussion regarding driving and talking on cell phones or texting while driving and the associated danger.
But there is another habit that is being overlooked and is just as dangerous. That is farding while driving...
http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/ea...ng-9299505.php

| manic-depressive with psychotic tendencies (1977) | chronic alcoholism (1981) | Asperger burnout (2010) | mood disorder - nos / personality disorder - nos / generalized anxiety disorder (2011) | chronic back pain / peripheral neuropathy / partial visual impairment | Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (incurable cancer) |
leejosepho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
ImmerAllein