Legendary

Member Since Feb 2005
2,375 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 08, 2007 at 05:35 PM

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
mellors said:
Clyde read my post in supporters, I am coming up with ideas all the time for the admin and Doc John to try and increase awareness of this forum to the males, both new and old, on this site, shot down cold is the standard response I get, doesn’t stop me though,

My last suggestion has not even been commented on and its been there 9 days now, and that was a simple suggestion to move the forums, both male and female forums to avoid any conflict, further up the list of available forums, there are currently 40 forums ( not including sub forums) and we, the men’s forum, currently reside at number 32 on the list, it takes forever to scroll down to read, that’s if you manage to get past the link for the games forum first…why am I bothering vocalising?

Mellors out.

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

I was actually in favor of that--there were a few who discussed about possibly adding it to a "new members" message kind of thing.

Just because it is not implemented does not mean others do not agree sometimes with your thoughts--however, Doc John is the one who owns it, not me, so I cant really tell him how to do things...

I have said myself I would love to have a mens forum where we could discuss mens issues and really discuss them, but I just dont see the point of doing so if no one ever shows up.

Also, though, I do see your point, how can they see it if its near the end of the page? Believe me, I do sympathize, but hopefully things may change with the Mens Forum.

Have you tried PMing Doc John again about it?