View Single Post
leejosepho
Poohbah
leejosepho has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Dec 14, 2016 at 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwodavids View Post
...it was not feasible to commute the 45 miles cross-country each way on a daily basis. This is when the strain started to show on my wife...

I was then sent on another course, this time I was able to move my wife and son to the same unit as my course for 7 months. By this point (in hindsight) things had gone too far, my wife was in the grips of depression...
Welcome, cwodavids, and I think you are going to have to do whatever you must in order to be there at home every night as part of your own family. I have read your entire post and I commend your responsible commitment and efforts so far, but too many things have changed since your 2012 move for your wife to be able to handle them in your continued absence.

| manic-depressive with psychotic tendencies (1977) | chronic alcoholism (1981) | Asperger burnout (2010) | mood disorder - nos / personality disorder - nos / generalized anxiety disorder (2011) | chronic back pain / peripheral neuropathy / partial visual impairment | Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (incurable cancer) |
leejosepho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
SkitsDoubt