Thread: Hi I am new
View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Dec 20, 2016 at 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talthybius View Post
If you feel you have schizoid personality disorder, you should go see a professional. Especially considering that if you have schizoid personality disorder, you have a personality disorder but no desire to see professional help.
Nope. Don't believe in professional help. Frankly I don't even believe I have a personality disorder. However, at this moment in the world.. people who are most like me in particular traits are considered to have this personality disorder. But truth... I don't believe it is a personality disorder. I think it could be a little bit of a few things / introversion / calmness/// professionalism. In fact it is pretty rare for me to ever go to a Schizoid board and find people that are 100% what the experts say they should be.

But I am here because at this moment in time this is closest to be where I am at right now.

I do think it is disrupting my life but, again, because the vast majority of people are not this way. Or if they are, they "fight it" feeling there is something wrong with them. Not sure if it will stay the same. Often I find if I visit a schizoid board things die quickly and I think it is that people do "get better" depending on things changing in the environment.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote