View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 10, 2007 at 06:50 PM

You do know that if the pregnancy is normal, there isn't anything you really can't do when you are pregnant. I vacumed, moved boxes, went horse back riding, I was even doing down hill skiing 1 month before my due date. I also went swimming almost every day to keep in good shape. It would have been the easiest pregnancy if I wasn't so small. My bones were too close together, so she turned breech & would have never been able to make it out normally so I had to have a C-section. I only gained 10 lbs but she was 8 lbs 2 ounces....huge for how small I was. Some things we just can't control.

My Obgyn said he had a patient that did sky diving & he told her that it was ok to do things that you normaly are do when you aren't pregnant. He said it just wasn't ok to do things your body wasn't in shape to do or you were doing something you didn't know how to do because then you would be taking an unknown risk. Go figure....this was 29 years ago. He was a very progressibe ObGyn for that day & age.

I wouldn't worry about what she can & can't do unless she has a problem pregnancy. If the pregnancy is normal, there isn't much that can happen to mess up. Just let her be & do the things she wants to do.

Debbie

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote