View Single Post
AmandaRaye

Member Since Nov 2007
Default Nov 11, 2007 at 06:58 PM

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Rainbowzz said:
</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
AmandaRaye said:

Honestly, I don't understand sex at all. I don't know what I am supposed to be feeling, i'm unsure if what I am feeling is normal or if it's not.

When you are having sex do you feel nothing at all until you have an orgasm? Or does the sex feel good and then you work youself up to an orgasm with clitoral stimulation??

Because I don't feel anything...the intercourse is not stimulating me at all. Clitoral stimulation is not enough to distract away from the discomfort I feel from vaginal penetration..

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

Amanda, you say that you actually feel discomfort when having sex. This sends up a flag for me, and I wonder what kind of discomfort you are feeling. Mind you, remember I am no doctor, but just someone who has felt the same thing from time to time and especially in the past.

Is it an actually painful sensation you get, or is it more of just a general uncomfortable feeling?

As for normal, Im not sure there really is a normal.

For me, I find the initial penetration generally feels good for a minute or two, then I seem to numb up. Only missionary position with clitoral stimulation seems to be able to get me there, and even then not very often. It is frustrating that is for sure.

I don't have any definete answers for you as how to fix it, other than maybe searching yourself to see if there is perhaps a mental basis for what is going on - and of course, exploring yourself with or without the use of sexual aids can sometimes help. knowing your body and what you like better certainly can't hurt.

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

Initial penetration for me is painful. Then after he has been in there for awhile (he can't thrust at all if so it's very little) then my muscles relax and I can have sex but it has to be very very very slow in missionary.

The discomfort can either be a bit painful or just uncomfortable. It depends. Usually after awhile it goes away and I don't feel anything at all. Sometimes I wonder if I even have a penis inside of me --this is usually on top
AmandaRaye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote