View Single Post
Mouse_
Magnate

Member Since Sep 2007
Default Nov 14, 2007 at 08:01 AM

So T says she felt a need on Friday to make me what she wanted me to be, and make me see her point. She says that was how my adoptive mother was and that I bring this into T with me. I mean she;s right, thats how it was growing up, but how does one bring this with them into the room? I mean I didn't have a big sign on me saying please ignore my feelings and pump your way into my head. So how does it work? Plus I'm thinking T has been waiting to get into the "real" stuff in T now and by telling me that even though I've turned up every session for the past 3yrs she still wondered if I may just disappear. I'm thinking was she saying that she's been afraid to confront me with this "real" stuff, but now feels that I can take it?? I'm a bit scared of going through something like last fridays session again, I feel I maybe on guard now. But seriously, how does that work? what do we bring into the session? I read somewhere that you can always be sure that someone has been abused when you feel like abusing them yourself?