View Single Post
FallenAngel454

Member Since Dec 2016
Default Jan 20, 2017 at 01:50 AM

I'm sorry but it seems to me like you have met a catfish. Since you have not Skyped with her or seen her in real time, she could be anyone. I understand what it feels like to be so attached to someone as I've experienced it many times but my best suggestion is slowly distance from her.

Put her on mute so when she calls and texts, you won't get a notification and therefore you won't be tempted to reply. Keep yourself busy and maybe play immersive online games, watch YouTube, or go outdoors so you get your mind off of her.

It sounds impossible but believe me, it IS possible. After a while you will start to drift away from her slowly. And before you know it, she's in your past! I know your can do this.

I dated a guy online for almost a year and when we broke up, I was devastated. I couldn't stop stalking him and I was so mad at myself that I wasn't enough for him. Eventually I found another love and moved on with my life. It was sad but I got over it.

I never thought I'd get over him but I certainly did! Now I hate him and don't even like hearing his name anywhere. Don't worry. You WILL eventually get over this stupid chick. You deserve wayyy better!! Good luck
FallenAngel454 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote