View Single Post
Liberada
Grand Member

Member Since Mar 2007
5 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 23, 2017 at 06:03 AM

I watched a movie on Netflix called Love by Gaspar Noe.
It's .. um.. well I found it enjoyable lol. It's one of the regular movies that used real sex scenes. Nice shots too lol.

Masturbation... well the showe head is nice. But it got so the shower head was the only thing that worked. So I stopped. Usually my hand... and can be maybe once a month to several times a day. Like black-roses, I like it outside to squirt but only at night because we have neighbors. I've been sleeping on the couch for five years and my husband hasn't touched me in that time. Which is fine because in 20years he never could get me off. I do miss the physical contact though. Just a f'n hug every now and then would be nice.
I can't make myself cum with penetration. Few men in my life could. But I've been masturbating my clit since probably 3years old. I remember my mom coming in and pulling up my underwear after I had fallen asleep. She never said anything about it and I learned to pull them up myself so she wouldn't know.
When I was pregnant I literally had sex or masturbated with anything I could get my hands on. All. Dam. Day. It was hormones I guess. It was fun though. That's how I found out clitoral orgasm can cause contractions so I got scared and stopped. He was born a month early anyway.

Basically, I rub one out, two if I'm lucky, maybe twice a day. Sometimes I get nothing and sometimes it only takes a few seconds.

And, I can't believe I just (or am about to) reveal all that.

the ocean does not become dirty.

~Mahatma Gandhi
~

Liberada is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
AspiringAuthor, Blknblu, CantExplain