View Single Post
Justbyou

Member Since Jan 2012
20 hugs
given
Default Jan 27, 2017 at 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebos View Post
Well done, it's inspiring to hear. I'm a functioning Heroine addict have been for 7 years. I just can't seem to shake it.
I stop for days at a time but always slide back.

I am lucky I have 4 beautiful kids that keep me going every day. They are also the main reason I don't spiral out of control.
But I would rather not be on it at all. It's good to hear you're story as I hear meth is also a real nightmare to shake.
Thanks for sharing.
Hi Erebos! Meth was a real nightmare to shake. It really had a control on me. I won’t lie and say it was easy to quit, but it was so worth it. I have to chase my recovery everyday just as I did the drugs. Personally I went to treatment to kick start things. Learn some coping skills…etc. Every day I have to do something positive to stay clean. For me that is a wide variety of things. From going to the gym, going for a walk, talking or hanging out with a good friend or going to counseling. I just need to keep my mind and body busy.

Do you have a good relationship with those 4 beautiful kids? Just imagine how much better it could be if you were clean.

My new blog: https://tenaciousgirl.wixsite.com/website
Justbyou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote